Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Arrow..... but it's Green?!

Hey everyone, I'm back after a long time, so instead of trying to catch up on everything I've missed, I'll be gradually catching up but of course I gotta share upcoming things as well.
So for you DC fans, there seems to be a live adaption happening for a well known hero, the only and only - Super-- I mean Green Arrow!




Now for those Marvel fans, Green Arrow is DC's Hawkeye and while not having "super powers" his accuracy is above human standards. And for those who do not follow either, he's like a super Robin Hood!
Now while I'm well aware of Green Arrow, I cant say I ever bought ANY of his comics.(BUM BUM BUUMM). But I believe I have seem him join forces in other comics and of course he's been cartoons in which to show how cool he is. Above else, I love Hawkeye and from I see this guy is awesome as well.. Hmm, this could also be why I always pick the archer when I play RPGs..

Anywho, a live series of this comic book icon will be airing on TheCW channel on Oct. 10 at 8 p.m! Check out some trailers and let me know what you think. But above else, I think we should all check it out and see if its done properly. If so, our support may grant other heroes besides Superman and Batman a chance to shine.
For more info check here and I hope everyone does check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment